What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
An easy to use program that cleans up your computer and internet activity
- Helping you removes saved passwords in Internet Explorer, FireFox and Google Chrome
- Helping you delete recently played movies in Windows Media Player
- Helping you erase your chat history on both MSN Messenger & Yahoo
- Helping you uninstall application from your system completely
- Helping you get rid of ScanDisk or CheckDisk file fragments
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Easy System Cleaner scores 72.49/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.easysystemcleaner.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $29.99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: easysystemcleaner.com you’ll also be taken through to easysystemcleaner.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)